My first post.

Welcome to my blog. I have no clue what I am doing but I know that I want to do this, I want to figure it out, I want to be good at it, and I want to have fun while doing it. So with all of that being said, please bear with me as I get it figured out!
So here it is March 5th in Iowa. Normally we are still trapped under ice and snow and instead we are sitting at 57°F at 9:05pm. Highs were in the 60s today. I am itching to go fishing so bad!. We got our fishing licenses the other day so now its just a matter of time.
The other thing that I am super excited about is mushroom hunting. I am Obsessed with morel mushrooms! I saw a post earlier from one of my mushroom hunting groups that someone found 41 small grey morels in southern Illinois! Last year was such a bust for me. I was 3-4 months pregnant during mushroom season and while I did not have morning sickness, I had the shortness of breath really bad. At one point I had managed to get down into my mushroom spot to find nothing and while on my way back up and out I couldn't make it more than 4 to 5 steps without having to stop and catch my breath. I was crying on top of it all. It was just a bad experience. This year will be so much better! We have an infant carrier this year so this ought to be interesting!
I am also looking forward to camping season. I am going to be looking at reviews on Amazon for baby camping equipment to decide on what to get little man.  I am really interested in one of those fold up high chairs that are like the fold up camp chairs for adults. I am not sure what to do for sleeping arrangements for him either. So much to consider when thinking about taking a baby camping!

Well folks I suppose that I should probably sign off for now. It's getting closer and closer to bedtime. I am going to go spend some quality time with my son. Have a great night!

Comments

Post a Comment